The Adama AIDS Resource center has a special library that have an organized information resources on HIV/AIDS, STIs, Tb, health related issues. Recently the library adds some educational resources to its collection. The books of the library is cataloged using HealthLink cataloging scheme.
The library provides some services
- Circulation services : includes the in- house use of information resources
- Lending services: any user can borrow any resources he/she need to use at any where he/she needs to
- Periodical publication services: a service about getting and use the resources
like journals, newsletters, magazines, newspaper Reports, Proceedings, and etc
- Online and electronic services: some of the resources the library indeed includes electronic information resources which are found physically and locally at the library, and online on the website of the resource center [http://www.aarc.gov.et]
- Information and instructional services: include research/information assistance provided at the library reference and other service desks, by phone, by email or instant messaging; librarian outreach services to health and related professionals at Hospitals, Health offices, and for those governmental and nongovernmental organization works on HIV/AIDS and health related issues.
If you need to get through the bibliographic elements of the collection the library has, please, click on a database found on our website
AARC Library Databse
Clcik on the below-linked page