Wiirtuun Odeeffannoo AIDS Adaamaa waa'eee HIV/AIDS ilaalchiisee maxxansa (IES/BCC) Ebla 2018 tti qopheessee hawaasaaf tajaajila irra olchee.
Broshuriin armaan gaditti dhiyaatee waa'ee of daangessuu irratti kan xiyyeefatee yoo....
Guyyaa AIDS Addunyaa Bara 2017
Wiirtuu Odeeffannoo AIDS Adaamaa Waajiraa Egumsa Fayyaa Magaalaa Adaamaa waliin tahuun guyyaa Addunyaa AIDS mana sirreessaa Godina Shawaa bahaatti kan qopheessee....
Kaayoon dulla kanaa:
- Ummata miliiyoona sbaba HIV/AIDS du'aan yaadachuufi akkasumas isaan HIV waliin jiraataniif rakkoo isaan moo'achuu akka danda'annif kan ciinaa dhaabanuu ta'u keenya mirkaneessuuf
- Hidhamatootaaf waa'ee walqunamtii saalaa dhiira dhiira waliin godhamuu balaa inni fiiduu maluu ilaalchiisee hubbannoo gahaa fi barbaachiisaa ta
- Qoranno HIV feedii irraatti hundaa'ee hiidhamttota seeraa dhibbaan lakaawamaniif gaggeeffameera..
Akkaataa karrora Ittisaa fi to'aannoo HIV/AIDS Itiyophiaa ilaalchiisee hojiin ijoo ta'ee kaneen MARPS jechuun hawaasa caalmaan HIVf saaxilamuu malanii irratti kan xiiyyafatee yoo tahu manni sireessaa kaneen MARPS rammadaman keessa issa tokko.
Obbo Mahadii Yaasiin exiprtii olaana HIV/AIDS Waajiraa Egumsa Fayyaa Magaalaa Adaamaa hiidhamttota kanaaf aa'ee walqunamtii saalaa dhiira dhiira waliin godhamuu balaa inni fiiduu maluu ilaalchiisee hubbannoo gahaa fi barbaachiisaa ta'ee latanii ruu. Akkasumas Hiidhammttota seeraa kanaaf qorannoo HIV feedhii irratti hundaa'ee isaan 180 godhameerra.
Broshurii yeroo duraatiif wiirtuu keenyaa hojjatameera maxxanfammee
Addis Abeba – October 06/2017 – Accurate data on the number of Ethiopians who have died of HIV/AIDS in the last three decades in Ethiopia are hard to come bay, but according to an estimate by the Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office (FHAPCO), there were on average 19,743 deaths every year, which left behind about 247,250 children orphaned.
Following its official discovery in 1984, HIV/AIDS has seen a rapid spread all over Ethiopia, putting the lives of millions at risk directly or indirectly. Owing to lack of awareness, similar trend is seen in many countries in Africa and Asia.
Like many of these countries, Ethiopia’s fight against HIV/AIDS is one of the few highly paid for projects by western donors, which includes the over US$2 billion contribution by the U.S. government through its program called ‘President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)’, making it the ever largest donation coming to the country for HIV/AIDS purpose. Owing to similar coordinated efforts, the spread of the virus has seen a decline over the last two decades especially in urban areas.
The WHO data reveals that up until the end of 2016 more than 70 million people worldwide have been infected with HIV/AIDS of whom about 35 million have died of HIV/AIDS and related complications. Currently, Sub-Saharan African is home to about 36.7 million people living with the virus, making it the most affected in the world.
Data from FHAPCO indicates that there are over 718,550 people living with HIV in Ethiopia alone, a little over 1.18% of the population. According the globally accepted consensus, if the total number of HIV infected people in a given country exceeds the one per cent threshold of the population, that country is considered to be under category of ‘outbreak of the virus.’
The 2016 Ethiopian Demographic Health Survey (DHS) reveals that around 56% of the women and 55% of the men among the surveyed household have never been tested for HIV, an indication the the current number of HIV positives in the country could be a lot more had all the population been tested. And, despite the existence of the large number of people living with HIV/AIDS, only 72% of them are thought to be aware that they are living with the virus; the remaining 28% think they are not infected.
Dr. Achamyeleh Alebachew, Acting Director of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluating Directorate of FHAPCO, told Addis Standard that during the 90s and 2000s the number of HIV infected people was so high that among all the patients admitted to hospitals 1/3 to half tested positive for the virus.
Although the spread of the virus has seen a significant decrease Ethiopia could not able to join the top five African countries to approach to control the HIV epidemic until 2020. According to a recent statement from PEPFAR, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are the top 5 African countries where HIV epidemic is coming under control. And as of late, optimism was replaced by talk of the resurgence of the virus, especially among urban population and Barattoota Unverist Jiraaniif, throughout the country.
itti fuufii dubisii